The gang base is located in the town of Lakka. There lies a unique rebel outpost that can be captured during gang base skirmishes. It's fully furnished to cater to all of the needs that a marauding gang of rebels might require. This is just the tool your gang needs to rise into prominence in the face of your rivals.
If you capture the base, you and your gang will gain access to a unique spawn point that nobody else can use. Having a spawn point at a rebel outpost is especially useful if you plan to participate in Federal Reserve, Blackwater Armory, or Altis Bank robberies.
Upon capturing the gang base, your gang will receive one of three perks which are chosen at random. You can check which perk you've been rewarded by hovering your mouse over the gang base icon on the map.
- 15% discount on all rebel weapons (does not stack with arms dealer cartel discounts)
- 15% discount on all vehicles (only works at gang base)
- 15% increase in profits for all illegal run sales for the gang
The gang base skirmish begins every Monday at 6:00 PM EST. The objective of this event is to capture & hold the gang base with up to 15 gang members.
All gangs are notified of the skirmish 5-10 minutes prior to the event. Once the preparation time has elapsed, the redzone appears on the map. The defending gang will not be able to spawn at the gang base for the duration of the skirmish.
To capture the gang base, walk up to the flagpole and use the scroll wheel to use the capture menu. Capturing will take 30 seconds. Hold the base and its flag pole for 45 minutes to achieve victory. During this time, you’ll contend with multiple gangs driving armored vehicles that can deploy smoke shields, enemy gamers taking potshots from the surrounding foliage and landscape, and reckless chargers who will try to siege the numerous fortifications laid around the perimeter.
Follows Conquest Rules (Chapter 22, subsection 3)
- Warzone rules apply inside the skirmish zone (no NLR, KOS, etc.)
- Civilians may not make use of armed aerial vehicles or slung armed vehicles
- Vigilantes and APD members may not camp areas solely to stop or arrest participants (including, but not limited to, the nearest city/rebel/sheds)
- Players may not go to conquest with the sole intention of stealing/chopping vehicles