The gang base is located in the town of Zaros. There lies a unique rebel outpost that can be captured during gang base skirmishes. It's fully furnished to cater to all of the needs that a marauding gang of rebels might require. This is just the tool your gang needs to rise into prominence in the face of your rivals.
If you capture the base, you and your gang will gain access to a unique spawn point that only your gang can use. Having a spawn point at a rebel outpost is especially useful if you plan to participate in Federal Reserve, Blackwater Armory, or Altis Bank robberies.
Your gang will also be able to show off your achievement by spawning with a unique uniform only available to those who have captured the gang base.
Upon capturing the gang base, your gang will receive one of three perks which are chosen at random. You can check which perk you've been rewarded by hovering your mouse over the gang base icon on the map.
- 15% discount on all rebel weapons (does not stack with arms dealer cartel discounts)
- 15% discount on all vehicles (only works at gang base)
- 15% increase in profits for all illegal run sales for the gang
The gang base skirmish begins every Monday at 5:00 PM EST. The objective of this event is to capture & hold the gang base with up to 10 gang members.
All gangs are notified of the skirmish 5-10 minutes prior to the event. Once the preparation time has elapsed, the red zone appears on the map. The defending gang will not be able to spawn at the gang base for the duration of the skirmish.
To capture the gang base, walk up to the flagpole and use the scroll wheel to use the capture menu. Capturing will take 30 seconds. Hold the base and its flag pole for 45 minutes to achieve victory. During this time, you’ll contend with multiple gangs driving armored vehicles that can deploy smoke shields, enemy gamers taking potshots from the surrounding foliage and landscape, and reckless chargers who will try to siege the numerous fortifications laid around the perimeter.
Players who try to capture the gang base with more than 10 players will receive a cooldown which prevents them from capturing it again
- Warzone rules apply inside the conquest zone (no NLR, KOS, etc)
- Players may not utilize RPGs, Mines, and Explosive charges/IEDs at the Gangbase Skirmish
- Vigilantes/APD may not tase or restrain players participating in the event. This includes players spawning, gearing, or traveling in the general vicinity and nearby rebels.